- For us at Hotel Udai Group of Hotels palace safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates is of utmost importance.
- As novel corona virus disease (COVID-19) has been declared pandemic by World Health Organization (WHO);
We are closely following guidelines from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and local health departments.
These are challenging times for all of us and we at Udai Group are committed to support you, our valued guests and your travel plans as the situation around corona virus (COVID-19) continue to evolve.
We would like to update you, as a protocol, a strategic preparedness and response plan is in place. We take standards of hygiene and cleanliness very sternly and assuring you that we are taking all possible precautionary measures to keep your favorite hotels safe:
- Health: All the guests and employees entering our hotels are undergoing body temperature screening, and are being provided with liquid hand wash and alcohol-based sanitizers. The facility of 24x7 doctor-on-call is made available to timely handle medical emergencies.
- Task Force: A task force team is created to immediately respond to any COVID-19 situation that may emerge, at all our hotels.
- Sanitization: All our hotels are adhering to stricter cleaning, sanitization and disinfecting protocols with special attention given to high-touch surfaces
We would also advise that you keep yourself updated with the latest information from the relevant authorities to travel safer. World Health Organization provides credible information on protection and safety protocols and rolling updates pertaining to COVID-19.
We acknowledge that these are trying times for all of us, and we thank you in advance for your support, confidence and commitment. It reinstates our belief to be able to successfully overcome the challenge in an Anything But Ordinary way.
We are vigilantly monitoring COVID-19 updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Health and safety of guests are being ensured by the following measures:
- All guests entering the hotel follow stringent thermal checks. Hand sanitization at reception and lobby. Luggage is sanitized on arrival.
- Guest recent travel history is enquired and recorded.
- It is mandatory for all the guests to download Aarogya Setu app in their mobile phones/ tabs at the time of arrival at the hotel.
- All vehicles go through a sanitization & fumigation process after every pick-up and drop. We do not allow more than two passengers as per the prescribed rules framed by the government.
- Prior to check-in, information of doctors, medical shops and other such information to be made handy to the guest through WhatsApp/ SMS. Set protocols to be followed in case any guest/ staff develops COVID-19 symptoms while in hotel/premises.
- All rooms being pre-sanitized as per the laid down SOP by undertaking sanitization process.
- Restaurants are having special seating arrangement to maintain the 3 feet distance amongst each guest.. Buffet to be removed and in-case it is required, then only the specially trained hotel team members are allowed to serve the guests.
- Use of disposable and bio-degradable cutlery and crockery wherever possible. If not possible, the same will be placed in sanitized pouches.
- Swimming pool, Spa, Gym will be kept shut as per the lock down protocols
- After check out the same rooms are not given to other guests for the next 72 Hours the room is cleaned & provided to another guest